Goddess Grace  

Posted by Unknown

Goddess Grace Cover
I am the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite capacity.
All Her gifts are mine.
All Her powers reside in me.

I am Athena of Greece.
Life my totem, the owl, I am wise
For I see and hear everything around and within me
Like the oak, I am strong for the olive of peace is sacred to me.

I am Bast, cat goddess of Egypt
I am graceful, flexible, playful and affectionate
I radiate the warmth and light of the glorious sun.

I am Cerridwen of Wales
My magic cauldron contains food for the soul
An inexhaustible source of wisdom and inspiration
The more I give, the more I receive.

I am Diana, Roman goddess of the ever-changing moon.
I am a protectress of women and children
A guardian of the wild
I focus my aim on my heart's desire and draw it to me.

I am Ereshkigal, Assyro-Babylonian goddess of the underworld
Queen of the Great Below
I shed dead skin to grow
Deep powers of renewal are mine.

I am Freya, Well-beloved Nordic Lady
I survey the beauty of my world in joyous flight
I celebrate and honor the bonds between friends and lovers.

I am Gaia, Greek Earth Mother
Grounded and centered in the rhythms and patterns of chaos
I emerge to create my usiverse.

I am Hecate of Greece
Triple Goddess of the crossroads of choice
I balance by powers of thought and my emotion
I choose the path I walk
The torch of my reason is illumined by my brilliant intuition.

I am Isis, Egyptian Queen of the World
I offer healing and transformation to all in need
I hold the power to shape my world.

I am Jagad-Yoni, Hindu universal yoni, womb of the world
I am the gatekeeper of the next generation
I choose the life that emerges through me
I use my power wisely.

I am Kwan-Yin of Buddhist China, goddess of compassion
I hear and comfort the wounds of the world
I welcome children and teach the magic of change.

I am Liban, Irish mermaid goddess
I revel in the healing power of pleasure
Quench your thirst at my sacred well.

I am Maat of Egypt
Truth, justice and law are the natural order of my universe
Harmony arises as I attune to my divine will.

I am Nu-Kua, Chinese dragon-tailed creatress
I restore the cosmic equilibrium
I form community among women and men
Connecting in equality of love and respect.

I am Old Spider goddess of Micronesia
I created the moon, the sea, the sky, the sun
And the earth from a single clamshell
All the vast and varied universe is present
In the smallest forms of life.
As above, so below
As within, so without.

I am Pele, Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes
My fiery energy erupts from my core to create new worlds
I flow easily over obstacles in my path.

I am Qedeshet of Syria
I balance lightly on the lion I ride
Laughter lifts me from the pull of gravity
The lotus blossom I hols and the serpents I carry
Symbolize the life and health I bring.

I am Rhiannon, horsewoman, Divine Queen of Wales
My steady pace is swift and smooth
I travel freely through the world, safe, serene and secure
My winged friends can wake the dead
And lull the living to sleep.

I am Sedna of the Eskimos
Know and honor me through my animals
Bears, whales and seals
All creatures of the land and sea are part of me.
We share the right to be.

I am Tiamat of Babylon, primordial sea-serpent
I am the great mother womb
Who brought forth the earth and heavens
I dive deep into the watery unconscious
To find the treasures buried there.

I am Uttu, Chaldean-Sumerian goddess of waving and vegatation
I offer shelter and nourishment to all who know me
We weed and clothe each other through our work.

I am Vasudhara, Hindu goddess of abundance
My six arms hold everything you need and offer it to you
Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Center, Spirit
Purpose, Love, Passion, Wisdom, Here, Now.

I am Wite woman of Honduras
I descend from heaven to build my temple on earth
And return as a glorious bird.
I honor and express my true spirit
My beauty is beyond compare.

I am Xochiquetzal, Aztec goddess of flowers, love,
spinning, weaving, singing and dancing.

I am an Original Woman
I delight in sharing my many gifts.

I am Yemaya, Nigerian Fish Mother, Brazilian Voodoo mermaid
Lakes, rivers and oceans are my home
The waters of life belong to me
We cleanse and sustain each other.

I am Zoc, Gnostic Acon of Life
Mother of All Living
I am the embodiment of growth and vitality
I am unique life energy.

I am the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite capacity
All Her gifts are mine
All Her powers reside in me.

We are the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite capacity
All Her gifts are mine
All Her powers reside in me.

You are the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite capacity
All Her gifts are thine
All Her powers reside in thee.

Keywords: charge dark  minor erebus  greek goddess selene  goddess night  goddess brigid  goddess worship  black death  eros love  witch books  witch shop  magic magical germanic  charmed spells  spell should spell  garden green  magical name  pendle witches  

This entry was posted on 11 May 2010 at Tuesday, May 11, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments