Call Of The God  

Posted by Unknown

Call Of The God Cover
I am the radiant King of the Heavens, flooding the Earth with warmth and encouraging the hidden seed of creation to burst forth into manifestation. I lift my shining spear to light the lives of all beings and daily pour forth my gold upon the Earth, putting to flight the powers of darkness.

I am the master of the beasts wild and free. I run with the swift stag and soar as a sacred falcon against the shimmering sky. The ancient woods and wild places emanate my powers, and the birds of the air sing of my sanctity.

I am also the last harvest, offering up grain and fruits beneath the sickle of time so that all may be nourished. For without planting there can be no harvest;
without winter, no spring.

Worship me as the thousand-named Sun of creation, the spirit of the horned stag in the wild, the endless harvest. See in the yearly cycle of festivals my birth, death and rebirth - and know that such is the destiny of all creation.

I am the spark of life, the radiant Sun, the giver of peace and rest, and I send my rays of blessings to warm the hearts and strengthen the minds of all.

Keywords: charge horned  primordial goddess  goddess kermeese  world gods  primordial night  affirmations hadit  affirmations hadit  triple goddess  elemental magic  history teachings  encyclopedia roman  experiences mind  wicca shop  delights wisdom love  

This entry was posted on 7 December 2010 at Tuesday, December 07, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments