The Charge Of The God 2  

Posted by Unknown

The Charge Of The God 2 Cover
Listen to the words of the God, who is son, brother, lover, and consort of the Lady:

I am the fleet deer in the forest, I am the beach which receives the waves, I am the sun which warms the earth. I am the Lord of the Spiral Dance of Life, Death and Rebirth, the gentle reaper, the Winter Stag and the Spring Fawn. All things are of me, for I am of the Goddess, opposite, yet not opposing. I bring forth from the womb that is a tomb, for I am the seed which fertilizes. I am abundant Life, for I am the grain that grows and I am death, the harvest in the Fall. And I am rebirth after darkness, for I am the seed that springs forth anew.

I am fertility, the spreader of Life, and I am the Lord of Death, which adds value to life.

I am the Guardian of the gate between Life and Death. I am the King of the Underworld, where no living being may venture, but I am also the King of Rebirth, turning the tomb into a womb.

I bring love and strength, peace and passion, hope and joy, for I am the gentle lover in the night.

All that comes from the Great Mother, the Divine Star Goddess, who is Mother of us all.

by Ariadne, Coven of the Oaks



Keywords: freya yule  goddess wind  heracles gods  goddess charge  athena goddess agriculture  thanatos personification  dionysus wine  black death  love chants  blackmagic  tarot contemplation  magic feats magical  candle magic  vodou  

This entry was posted on 22 January 2011 at Saturday, January 22, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments